The Fund Accounting Manager will be responsible for planning, supervising, completing and reviewing client engagements and will work closely with a Principal and/or the Managing Director. The Fund Accounting Manager will perform reviews of the closing process including fund financial statements and all other reports provided to clients. The Fund Accounting Manager is the primary contact and resource for the client regarding the accounting issues of assigned funds and investment entities. It is also expected that FD Administration Managers will continue to improve and develop their expertise through technical and non-technical development.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Fund Account Manager”
- Continues to acquire vast industry and general knowledge including knowledge of the investment company guide, fund structures and key tax concepts for partnerships.
- Able to serve in either a transactional role or as point person with client interaction.
- Displays expertise with all accounting and client service software.
- Manages team and takes full responsibility for supervising productivity.
- Manages complex client relationships with professionalism and poise.
- Creates a team environment that is highly ethical and reinforces integrity in every action.
- Identifies issues and proactively proposes and implements solutions.
- Communicates effectively and clearly and fosters collaboration.
- May be asked to engage in Firm recruiting activities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
- Ability to effectively navigate in all key software programs
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear manner
- Ability to supervise, review, train and develop client service team
- Exhibits strategic and managerial skills internally
Education and Certification
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- Preferred CPA or related graduate degree (MBA or graduate degree in accounting or tax)
- 7 – 12 years of related experience
- Must be able to sit or stand at computer station for extended periods
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.